Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine

I know I'm a day early on this side of the world, but to all my friends and family back home

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I made some Valentines for my students. However, they only seem interested in 
receiving chocolates. We'll see how they react to them. I'm sure they will like 
them for the mere fact that they have stickers all over them. Either way, I'm excited to 
celebrate with my twelve little Valentines.



This year I celebrated Valentines Day with my friend Michelle by cooking 
delicious chicken pasta, salad, garlic bread, and cheesy zuccini. 

Add in a glass of champagne, unwrap some chocolate, que up some old episodes 
of Sex in the City -- and you have all the ingredients for a perfect girls 
night in, Valentines Day edition. 




Simply perfect.

And to my other Valentine on the other side of the earth, Uncle Pete: Don't like you -- Love you.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment