Saturday, April 28, 2012

School Lunch.

I wanted to make a post to show mom and dad what I've been eating since I moved to Korea. They probably think I'm still only eating chicken and broccoli, or ripping the cheese off my pizza slices. (only kidding). However, I eat everything* that I'm offered and actually really like everything. I used to be a very picky eater and over the past couple of years have definitely had a complete 360 on the taste buds front. I tried to take a picture of all my meals last week, but was usually too hungry and forgot to grab my camera before I started chowing down. Here are a few photos that I snapped before I devoured:


Fish cake, rice, and veggies
Bulgogi Soup
Some root that I love
Kimchi
Eggs with veggies

Hot dog, Mushroom, Potato, Carrot
Fried Tofu
Cucumbers
Brown Soup
Spaghetti Day!
Fruit Salad


*The one thing I don't like is this side dish we have at school. It is small fish with nuts, and I can't stomach eating anything thats eyes look right back at me as its going into my mouth. I will post a photo the next time we have it at school. I found this photo on Google:



The owner of my school's mother-in-law cooks all the food we eat and prepares it everyday. And, she lives in my building so I get to smell her delicious cooking all the time. I will keep adding to this post as I remember to take photos of my meals at school. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your lunches look way more legit than ours. I hate when our school lunches are like 4 kinds of (poor quality) kimchi, fruit covered with mayonnaise, and squid soup. Bleck. At least I always know there will be tons of white rice to fill me up if I need it!!

    Really, lunches have been getting much better since the weather has been better. Winter lunches were the worst!

    ReplyDelete