Sunday, April 22, 2012

Welcome Spring!


It's a miracle: I survived my first real winter. What felt like a never ending 4 months of jackets, leggings under jeans, scarves, and ear warmers... is coming to an end. As each tree in my neighborhood starts to blossom, I become more and more excited for the warm weather that goes with it. Today, I didnt even have to wear my jacket outside when I went to the bank on my lunch break. Having lived in San Diego for the past 5 years, I have been spoiled with gorgeous weather 24/7. Living in Seoul has made me appreciate the little things, like real seasons, flowers, and sunshine. This weekend we plan to have a picnic and check out some of the Cherry Blossoms nearby. I couldn't be happier that winter is over. Hello Spring, you are just lovely.
















1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that you're not freezing anymore love!! Ah, I kinda want to experience a real spring...:P

    ReplyDelete