Wednesday, May 30, 2012

World DJ Festival

It all came and went too quickly. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend. I didn't take my camera because I didn't want to lose it, so these are from the group I went with. All random, messy, and out of order... Just like the weekend.

The festival was two days long, from 2PM to past my bedtime. The first day we had fabulous weather and had a great time roaming around in the sunshine. I won a free T-shirt playing some baseball carnival-ish like game. The boys threw the football around, and we explored the venue.

The second day we spent a lot of time recovering and sleeping in. A big scary storm hit and I experienced some of the craziest rain ever. The storm caused damage to the venue and the set times were all switched around. However, A little rain wasn't going to keep us from missing Dash Berlin and Dada Life. We danced in the rain, while the lightening lit up the sky, and the thunder added to the music's bass. It was different than any other festival experience I have ever had. I thought that the rain was going to ruin the night, but it ended up making it even more fun.






Kor-chella.
On the 2nd night, Dada Life was pushed back 4 hours, and moved
 to a different tent because a storm hit and destroyed one of 
the main stages. Long story short, they were definitely worth the wait.


Hand colored kicks to stomp the yard in.

Rockin' our Hello Kitty shades from Taiwan.


The group. 


Epic photo Mr. Scott Loy

"I'll be waiting till the sky falls down
Till you come around, baby
I'll be waiting till the sky falls down
Let the rain clouds come"

The sky fell down this weekend. . . and it was AWESOME.

1 comment:

  1. Yaay!! So happy you had a fabulous time!! Rain makes music festivals way more fun and memorable!! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete