Thursday, September 20, 2012

Children's Grand Park

Our most recent field trip was to Children's Grand Park. In honor of heading to the Zoo, I made sure to wear my animal print shoes. You never know when you're going to have to out run a Cheetah!


We saw all sorts of animals, but I have no awesome photos to show you (yet). Some of my favorites were the elephants, sloths, monkeys, and kangaroos. I really wanted to bring the baby kangaroo home with me. I took thousands of mental photos, but unfortunately no real ones. My camera broke a week or so ago, and I have been mourning it's death ever since. However, I did get some photos sent to me from my co-teacher. We also have a photographer that goes on our field trips with us, so I will update with more photos later on. Enjoy these for now! :)



These three girls sure can hold their own in a class full of eight boys.


The boys practicing their "Gangnam Style" dance moves.



Lookin' good guys!

 Trying to get eleven six year olds in one line for a class photo is nearly impossible. It wasn't easy getting these four together for this shot, in which none of them were even paying attention for the first one. What can I say, that waterfall in the backround was a way more awesome thing to see anyway.


By the end of lunchtime, they were officially worn out:


Mission accomplished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment