Sunday, January 15, 2012

Music Festival, Check

This weekend I checked another fun one off the bucket list: Attend a music festival in another country. I saw Above and Beyond, Justice, and Crystal Castles at the Seoul Electronic Music Festival. Since summer, I've loved Above and Beyond's Sun and Moon and it was great to hear it live again. I didn't bring my camera, so there aren't many photos, yet. We took some at the venue, and I will post them whenever I find out where they are hiding.










We all had so much fun! I had been used to being surrounded by 99% Koreans so seeing so many foreigners was a bit odd, but fun. We bounced around from stage to stage to listen to whatever songs caught our attention. Two of my favorites were Thing Called Love & On A Good Day. At the end of Above and Beyonds set they threw those giant colorful balls into the crowd. It was fun, to say the least. 2012, the year dreams are coming true ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment