Monday, February 27, 2012

way up HIGH

Something I've noticed since I've moved to Korea is how much I like going to the 
very tip top of places. Whether it's a hill, mountain, play structure, or building -- I want 
to know what the view is like from way up HIGH at the very top. 


Since I've started this year long adventure I've been to three noteworthy peaks. 
The first two from our NYE trip to Japan: Tokyo Tower and  The Yebisu Garden Place Tower. 

Tokyo Tower


We loved the view so much, we went at every time of day possible.


Yebisu Garden Place Tower


The 3rd, Taipei 101, in Taiwan. 

Taipei 101


Some on my Bucket list include:




...and on the to-do list for this weekend: 

Namsan Tower!


Photos to come :)

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures from the tower in Tokyo, the ones on facebook, they are fantastic! But that first one of the kid standing on air freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete