Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sick.

Like every weekend I've had in Korea, this weekend was full of "firsts." I had my new class's first day of school, first doctor visit, and first cold - all on the same day. Even though I was dizzy, had a fever, and wanted to curl up in a ball in my bed -- I was happy with the efficiency of the health care system. I was in and out, with pills in my hand, in twenty minutes. I spent the rest of the day in bed, with Maggie (who is also sick), watching reruns of T.V. shows, premieres of others, and dozing in and out of dreamland.  Luckily, I have an awesome brother who cued up the shows, boiled hot tea, and cooked us dinner; while we blew our noses and complained about our tummy aches. (You rock, Spence!!!) After a weekend of taking it easy I feel much better and am ready to take on my brand new class of 6 year olds tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment