Thursday, March 15, 2012

Board Game Cafe

If you think America has coffee shops on every corner, you ain't seen nothing. There are coffee shops every way you look, and most of them are themed. (Gotta reel 'em in, right?). Anyway, it worked and I've been to a handful of interesting ones already in my first couple of months here. This one was a board game cafe. They also had paints, markers, paper, video games, computers, and a multimedia room. The drinks were more than normal, but you're also paying for the experience. I thought it was awesome. We played Uno, Jenga, and Tick (a card came taught to me by my one and only sister-in-law, Maggie). It was a perfect way to spend a lazy afternoon in Gangnam with good people. 

















Stay tuned: I already have my next crazy coffee shop 
trip lined up, and it defintely tops all the rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment