Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dough Night!

Last Thursday I attended a dough inspired dinner party. Our main dishes centered around homemade dough recipes, and everything was delicious. Heather and I made tofu, carrot, cucumber, and bell pepper spring rolls as an appetizer. Dee and Brain made Potato, onion, and kimchi Periogies. Todd and Marie made cranberry filled hand pies for dessert, with vanilla ice cream on the side. My favorite part was how everything was made from scratch and we were all a the creation. The fabulous host Marie even made some peanut sauce to go with the spring rolls we made. I'm surprised to even have these photos, because each dish was gone almost as fast as we finished making it. The food was as fabulous as the company, and I went to bed with a very full, very happy tummy.



Spring rolls 


Potato and onion stuffed Perogies



Homemade hand pies







Cute yellow pot holder bear thinks this meal was the best of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment