Sunday, November 4, 2012

Intercontinental Hotel Buffet

This weekend Kyle, Allie, and I went to dinner at the Intercontinental Hotel near Coex. We had delicious food, wine, and champagne. We spent over three hours eating, chatting, eating, taking photos, and eating some more. I had 4 plates full of meatballs, pajeon, chicken salad, olives, ham, cheese, cranberries, shrimp pasta, potatoes, and lots of fruit! There was live music, and the inside of the hotel was beautiful. It was fun to dress up and celebrate together. We decided to celebrate Allie's nephews 1/2 birthday, The Giants' big win, and enjoy some quality time together before it's my time to start my travels. The buffet was a bit expensive, but definitely well worth it. 

Cheers!







 After we ate, we had some fun taking silly pictures through our champagne glasses.  




They always say "don't play with your food," but they never said anything about your drinks :)

Although I love Korean food, it was nice to have something different that reminded me of home.

After dinner we had a fun photo shoot on the roof of their apartment 
complex with sparklers: Photos soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment