Sunday, November 18, 2012

Analog Pot

This weekend I went to a new coffee shop in Suji called Analog Pot. Not only was it away from the rush of Seoul, but it was the first time in a while that I escaped the noise and enjoyed the silence for a couple cups of coffee. Although it was almost as cold inside the shop as outside, the bottomless coffee  helped keep me warm. If I wasn't leaving Seoul so soon, I'm sure I'd make the journey back to Analog Pot every weekend (which includes taking the subway about 40 minutes, and two different buses). The mushroom panini was mouthwatering. The egg tart was delicious with the perfectly roasted coffee. If I could fall in love with a coffee shop, I'd chose this one. It was just fabulous. They even served our drinks in cute little china tea cups. I might just have to go back one more time before I hit the road jack and never come back (no more, no more, no more, no more). ;) The vibrant colors along the way didn't hurt either.  













Thank you Analog Pot, for making my tongue dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment